Welcome to your new Drupal website!
Please follow these steps to set up and start using your website:
- Configure your website Once logged in, visit the administration section, where you can customize and configure all aspects of your website.
- Enable additional functionality Next, visit the module list and enable features which suit your specific needs. You can find additional modules in the Drupal modules download section.
- Customize your website design To change the "look and feel" of your website, visit the themes section. You may choose from one of the included themes or download additional themes from the Drupal themes download section.
- Start posting content Finally, you can create content for your website. This message will disappear once you have promoted a post to the front page.
Monday, June 17, 2013 - 3:14 pm
64 players attended the Pacesetter Basketball Camp at Dike-New Hartford HS on June 3-6. The Pacesetter camp director was Steve Hucke from Rochester Community & Technical College. Coach Hucke guided all players through the Pacesetter "Fundamentals for Champions" teaching program and monitored play in a 3-on-3 league and 5-on-5 play-offs.
Players in each session voted for the Hustle Award and Most Valuable Player and competed in the Free Throw Contest, and Touch Shooting Contest.
In the High School Division (Grades 9-12):
- Alexa Schmitz and Gabe Eiklenborg won the Hustle Award
- Carson Parker was voted Most Valuable Player
- Jake Sonnenberg won the Free Throw Contest
In the Junior Boys Division (Grades 5-8):
- Tim Koop won the Hustle Award
- Isaac Jorgensen was voted Most Valuable Player
- Hogan Hanson won the Free Throw Contest
Monday, June 10, 2013 - 10:55 am
The 2013 Wolverine Golf Outing will be held at Fox Ridge Golf Course on Sunday, June 30. The two-person best shot begins at 8:30 am with a shotgun start. Cost is $50, which includes 18 holes of golf, a cart, meal and a guaranteed prize. The outing raises funds to support the Wolverine football and boys basketball programs. For reservations, contact Fox Ridge Golf Course at 319-989-2213.
Friday, May 31, 2013 - 8:23 am
Please note July 24 on your calendar. On July 24 from 5-8 pm is the Pizza Ranch Fundraiser to benefit the New Hartford FEMA Lots restoration. A percentage of sales that evening will help continue the work underway. Volunteers will be needed to bus tables. If you are able to help, please contact Sandy Bass 983-2205 Kathy Chapman 983-2234 or Carol Chapman 983-2659
Friday, May 31, 2013 - 8:16 am
Beaver Creek Days has been rescheduled to July 12th - 13th.